Plastic & Rubber Processing
New applications for plastic and rubber materials are being developed almost daily. We provide the plastic processing industry with advanced, fully automatic extrusion lines as well as thermoforming-, compressionand blow-molding machines for a wide range of highquality plastic products, including industrial filaments, single-layer and multi-layer films, cups and lids, bottles and bottle caps.
Large webs of woven synthetic fibers are required in the paper-making process. Almost all Japanese manufacturers of such webs use special weaving machines imported and sold by Correns.
Fields of activities:
- Extrusion lines for cast films, sheets, thermoforming films and synthetic filaments
- Stretching and rewinding lines for cast films
- Laminating lines
- Injection molding machines for plastic, rubber and liquid silicone rubber
- High-precision molds for plastic and liquid silicone rubber
- Blow molding machines
- Thermoforming machines
- Compression molding machines
- Weaving machines for synthetic fibers
If you are a technology leader in your industry and interested in a market extension to Japan, please do not hesitate to contact us! We are happy to assist!Contact