Since 1970, when we sold our first machine for the processing of glass tableware, the Japanese market for machinery for the production, forming and processing of glass has grown substantially.
To meet this demand, we have expanded our activities in the glass field, and we are today one of the leading importers of glass machinery in Japan, offering machines for the production of glass tableware and glass containers as well as for the processing of flat glass.
In recent years, the market for insulating glass has expanded especially rapidly thanks to the enhanced awareness of environmental concerns, including the need to save energy and reduce emissions of gases that deplete the ozone layer.
Fields of activities:
- Machines and auxiliary equipment for melting furnaces
- Machines for cutting and grinding of glass for architectural, industrial and automotive use
- Software for processes in the flat glass industry
- Automatic production lines for insulating glass
- Spacers and other materials for the window/door related industries
- Glass lamination plants and hot-air autoclaves
- Tempering furnaces
- Mirror coating lines
- Glass handling and transportation systems
- Equipment for forming and processing tableware
If you are a technology leader in your industry and interested in a market extension to Japan, please do not hesitate to contact us! We are happy to assist!Contact