Food Processing, Brewing & Beverage Technology
Much as Japanese cuisine has won a following throughout the world, Western foods and beverages have taken a firm hold in Japan. Dairy products such as cheese and yogurt are just a few examples.
Once demand for a new food item grows to a level which warrants domestic production, Correns helps to build up this production through information exchange, transfer of process know-how and the supply of application-specific production equipment.
Fields of activities:
- Natural cheese production lines
- Sugar-cone baking machines
- Yeast-block extrusion and packaging lines
- Measurement devices for beer brewing
- Roasting and grinding plants for coffee and barley
- Frying and conveying systems for potato products
- Salad and vegetable processing machines
- Equipment for blanching, steaming and cooking
- Vinegar production technology
If you are a technology leader in your industry and interested in a market extension to Japan, please do not hesitate to contact us! We are happy to assist!Contact